Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November 11th, 2010 ABC's "Private Practice"

Yes, I know that today is actually November 10th. So why did I title
this post November 11th, 2010?

Well, there are two big events happening tomorrow and I can't wait
to share them with you!


First......as many of you know, I manage a great band called "Sleeping
At Last"
I am so honored and thrilled to be a part of this band and all that
they're doing!
Well, tomorrow is a big day for them!


Tomorrow, "Sleeping At Last" will have a song on ABC's "Private
Practice"


"Private Practice" is a favorite show for many of us so this is a
particular thrill!
We aren't allowed to tell you what the song is or what the scene will
be but we can say that the song is a new one from the "Yearbook"
project.

We're sooooooo excited about this! We'll be celebrating over here for
sure! : )

Second, I'm a big fan of Chick-fil-a! The nearest Chick-fil-a to us
is about two hours away and so the only time that we get to go to
Chick-fil-a is when we're on tour or on vacation at Walt Disney World.
The guys know that I love it, so they make a point of stopping so I
can get it whenever we're near one when it's time to stop and eat.
This is a sacrifice because they're both vegetarians.

I got a bonus when we started taking Aaron with us as our drummer
because Aaron loves Chick-fil-a more than I do (I didn't think this
was possible but trust me it is!) Aaron loves it so much, he would
buy extra sandwiches to eat later while we were on the road (parish
the thought that we wouldn't be near one when hunger strikes).
When I first met Aaron, he filled me in on the special flavor in a
Chick-fil-a sandwich and I knew this guy would be a great fit for our
travels! And he has been for sure! (At a later date I'll tell you
some of the great touring stories that we've experienced through the
years and there are many.)

Well, tomorrow on this big "Sleeping At Last" day.....Chick-fil-a
opens about 5 minutes from my house!
Can you believe it? No, I will not be going to camp out tonight so
that I can secure one of the free sandwiches for a year passes to the
first 100 people. But I will be there at some point soon after
that! : )

Can you believe it? A song on "Private Practice" AND a new Chick-fil-a
all in one day!!!!!!!

So, it's a big day over here for all of us and I hope you'll get a
chance to watch tomorrow nights (Thursday) episode of "Private
Practice."

You can be sure that over here.....there will be some very grateful
and happy band members and their families!

Love,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! We're excited for you and SAL, and we'll be watching over here!

    And I have to say, I feel EXACTLY the same way you do about Chick-Fil-A! Especially their chicken biscuits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to 9 of those first-100 Chick-fil-a openings so far! You should definitely go next time one opens near you... if you think Chick-fil-a tastes good... wait til you try FREE Chick-fil-a =)

    The Private Practice episode was awesome, SAL's song was perfect! You manage an incredible band.

    ReplyDelete